- Traditionally used to promote blood circulation.
- Activated Ginkgo biloba extract produced through Japanese patented ACTIVATION technology can be dissolved faster after consumption, enhances absorption of its active ingredient.
- Each tablet contains 40mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan (equivalent to 2000mg of Ginkgo leaves).
- Young Japanese Ginkgo leaves.
- Minimum 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
- Contain ginkgolide B.
- Less than 1 ppm of ginkgolic acid (an allergen).
- Periodically undergone dissolution and HPLC testing.
- Free of pesticides, colourings and preservatives
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
DID YOU KNOW?
Poor Blood Circulation May Cause
- Numbness of hands and feet
- Poor memory
- Pain in walking
- Ringing in the ears
OUR BLOOD TRAVELS AROUND OUR BODY AND CARRYING THESE
It is important to maintain a healthy blood circulation to ensure the body tissues and organs function properly.
What is Ginkgo Biloba?
- Used in healthcare since 220 B.C. in ancient Chinese Pharmacopoeia "Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing".
- Main active components are ginkgoflavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
|Pack Size||30 Tablets||120 Tablets||500 Tablets|
|Dosage||1 to 2 tablets three times a day|
|1 to 2 tablets three times a day|