mg of Red Yeast Rice in each tablet
- Used to maintain general health and well being
- Each capsule contains a special combination of 200mg of Red Yeast Rice and 100mg Milk Thistle
- The Red Yeast Rice used comes from the species called Monascus Pilosus from Japan
- Fermented Red Yeast Rice in KolGard contains less than 1% Monacolin K
- Grown in clean sanitation environment and undergoes a solid-state fermentation process
- Milk Thistle from Europe contains 80mg Silymarin, of which 30mg is the active constituents Silybin A & B
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, colouring and preservatives
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
LIFESTYLE CHANGES TO HELP MAINTAIN HEALTHY BODY:
- Avoid foods high in cholesterol (eg. butter, shellfish, eggyolk, processed meats, fast food)
- Consume more foods rich in soluble or insoluble fibres (eg. fruits and vegetables)
- Consume more fish (eg. salmon, tuna, mackerel, etc)
- Exercise (30 minutes of moderate intensity, 3 times a week)
- Stop smoking
What is Red Yeast Rice?
- Red yeast rice is made from yeast grown on rice
- It has been used in food preparation as early as 300 BC.
- Commonly used by the Chinese and Japanese.
- Often used as a red coloring in food.
- Contains Monacolin K
What is Milk Thistle?
- A herbaceous annual or biennial (silybum marianum) with reddish-purple flowers and large prickly leaves, indigeneous to the Mediterranean region
- Historically, the leaves and roots were eaten as food
- The seeds contain the highest concentration of a group of compounds called Silymarin
- Milk Thistle extract is usually standardised to contain not less than 70% Silymarin
- It acts as an antioxidant, prevents toxin from entering the liver cells and stimulates the regeneration of liver cells
|Pack Size||30’s Capsules||120’s Capsules|
|Dosage||2 to 4 capsules daily in divided doses. Preferably one of the doses at night.|